Prawn Roll with Sambal Aioli
Product Used for the Recipe
To watch the cooking video, please click
|1 kg||Prawns (peeled, deveined, medium dice)|
|4 pcs||Hot Dog Roll|
Ingredients A (Asian Slaw):
|100 g||Jicama / Sengkuang (Shredded)|
|100 g||Carrot (Shredded)|
|100 g||Purple Cabbage (Shredded)|
|2 pcs||Lime Juice|
|1 tsp||Black Pepper|
Ingredients B (Sambal Aioli):
|4 tbsp||Leftover Sambal|
Ingredients C (coating for prawns):
|200 g||Corn Flour|
|Sufficient||Cooking Oil (for deep frying)|
|Sufficient||Butter for spreading on the roll|
- Prepare the Asian Slaw by mixing all the shredded vegetables with me juice, salt, black pepper and sugar. Set aside.
- Prepare the Sambal Aioli by mixing the leftover Sambal with mayonnaise till combine. Set aside.
- In separate bowl, mix corn flour with AJI-NO-MOTO®. Drench the prawns to be fully covered with the seasoned flour.
- Heat up cooking oil and fry all the prawns till golden brown. Set aside.
- Toast the roll with some butter until lightly brown.
- Assemble by placing half of the Sambal Aioli and Asian Slaw in the bottom of the roll, add prawns then drizzle the roll with the balance of Sambal Aioli.
- Ready to serve with the remaining Asian Slaw.