Product Used for the Recipe
To watch the cooking video, please click
Thick and luring Rojak Mee Gravy is suitable to savour as evening meal. Rojak Mee recipe is easy to prepare, healthier and balanced.
Ingredient A: gravy
|25 stick||Dried chili, boiled|
|¾ cup||Cooking oil|
|1 tbsp||Dried shrimp|
|150 g||Peanuts, fried and grounded|
|1 tbsp||Tamarind paste, mixed with 2 cups of water and strained|
|2||Potatoes, blended with 1 cup of water|
|3 tbsp||TUMIX® Chicken Stock|
|100 g||Palm sugar|
|400 g||Yellow noodles, blanched|
|2||Tofu, fried and cut|
|3||Hard-boiled eggs, fried and cut into wedges|
|1||Potato, boiled and diced|
|½||Cucumber, thinly shredded|
|½||Turnip, small size, shredded|
- Blend onion, garlic, dried chili and dried shrimp with cooking oil.
- Pour in a pot, fry until oil separated.
- Add in peanut, mix until dry.
- Pour in tamarind paste mixture and stir well.
- Add in blended potatoes.
- Season with TUMIX® Chicken Stock and palm sugar.
- Stir until thicken.
- Place some noodle in a bowl, add the condiments and pour the gravy over. Ready to serve.