Seri-Aji Vegetable Fritter
Watch The Cooking Video
Crispy Vegetable Fritter recipe on the outside and soft on the inside. Easy recipe to prepare at home and perfect for breakfast or hi-tea.
|1 packet||Seri-Aji® Fritter Seasoned Flour 225g|
|150g||Carrot (carrot in stick)|
|50g||Cabagge (carrot in stick)|
|18g||Chive (cut to 1cm)|
|8g||Celery (cut to 1cm)|
|2 tbsp||Dried chili, grinded|
|1 nos||Garlic, chopped|
|1 tsp||SERI-AJI® Tom Yam Seasoning 72g|
|3 tbsp||Tamarind juice|
- Mix Seri-Aji® Fritter Seasoned Flour 225g with 325ml water.
- Add in cut carrot, cabagge, chive and celery into the batter. Mix well.
- Take a spoon of the batter and fry until golden brown.
1 packet of Seri-Aji® Fritter Seasoned Flour 225g can used to make 17 pieces of fritters.
- Put grind dried chili, water, garlic and tamarind juice in a pot, bring to boil.
- Add in SERI-AJI® Tom Yam Seasoning, sugar and salt. Simmer over low heat.
- Ready to serve with Seri-Aji® Vegetable Fritter.
Product Used for the Recipe
Seri-Aji® Fritter Seasoned Flour