Seri-Aji Vegetable Fritter
Crispy Vegetable Fritter recipe on the outside and soft on the inside. Easy recipe to prepare at home and perfect for breakfast or hi-tea.
|1 packet||Seri-Aji® Fritter Seasoned Flour 225g|
|150g||Carrot (carrot in stick)|
|50g||Cabagge (carrot in stick)|
|18g||Chive (cut to 1cm)|
|8g||Celery (cut to 1cm)|
|2 tbsp||Dried chili, grinded|
|1 nos||Garlic, chopped|
|1 tsp||SERI-AJI® Tom Yam Seasoning 72g|
|3 tbsp||Tamarind juice|
- Mix Seri-Aji® Fritter Seasoned Flour 225g with 325ml water.
- Add in cut carrot, cabagge, chive and celery into the batter. Mix well.
- Take a spoon of the batter and fry until golden brown.
1 packet of Seri-Aji® Fritter Seasoned Flour 225g can used to make 17 pieces of fritters.
- Put grind dried chili, water, garlic and tamarind juice in a pot, bring to boil.
- Add in SERI-AJI® Tom Yam Seasoning, sugar and salt. Simmer over low heat.
- Ready to serve with Seri-Aji® Vegetable Fritter.