Spring rolls recipe is very interesting because it is rich with filling of chicken and shrimp. Perfect as an appetizer and afternoon tea menu. It is also easy to prepare.
|300 g||Chicken meat|
|1 packet||Spring roll skin|
|Some||Wheat flour, mix with water|
|Some||Pasley for garnishing|
|150 g||Prawn meat, diced|
|50 g||Red carrot, diced|
|3||Water chestnuts, diced|
|1 tsp||AJI-SHIO® Flavoured Pepper or to taste|
|1 tbsp||Oyster sauce|
|1 sprig||Chopped spring onion|
|1 sprig||Chinese cabbage, finely sliced|
- Blend chicken meat in the blender until fine.
- In a bowl, add in all the ingredients (A) with blended meat and mix well.
- Scoop the filling onto the corner of the spring roll skin.
- Wrap the spring roll and use a bit of flour mixture to stick the end.
- Heat oil, deep fry the spring roll until golden brown and the filling is cooked.
- Drip the oil and served immediately with any sauce.
Product Used for the Recipe
AJI-SHIO® Flavoured Pepper Recipes