Stir-Fried Assorted Mushroom with Abalone and Scallop
A dish with a tasteful combination of stir-fried vegetables, abalone and fresh scallop, bring you greater wealth in Chinese New Year.
|3 tbsp||Cooking oil|
|20 pcs||Dried shiitake mushroom, soaked with hot water and hard stem cut|
|300 g||Brown shimeiji mushroom|
|2 cans||Canned abalone|
|10 pcs||Frozen fresh scallop, defrosted|
|200 g||Broccoli, cut and blanched|
|350 ml||Abalone brown sauce, from the can|
|350 ml||Mushroom water, from soaking dried mushroom|
|1½ tbsp||Corn starch, mixed with 1 tbsp water|
|1 tbsp||Rasa Sifu™ All In One Seasoning|
|½ tsp||Sesame oil|
- Stir-fry all the mushroom until golden brown.
- Pour abalone sauce and mushroom water into the pan and bring to boil.
- Season with Rasa Sifu™ and add in abalone and scallop, continue cooking for 3-4 minutes.
- Add in corn starch mixture and cook until the sauce is thickened.
- Add in sesame oil, stir well and turn off the heat.
- Arrange broccoli at side on plate then mushroom, top scallop at the centre then top abalone.
- Pour the remaining sauce in the pan and ready to serve.
Product Used for the Recipe
Rasa Sifu® Recipes