Stir-fry Black Pepper Cabbage with Sausages
Delicious and easy Stir-Fry Black Pepper Cabbage with Sausages Recipe. Does not require a lot of cooking ingredients and is suitable to be served for lunch or dinner. Kids love it.
|1 tbsp||Corn starch|
|3 tbsp||Cooking oil|
|2 cloves||Garlic, sliced|
|¼ no||Yellow onion, sliced|
|1 tsp||Crushed black pepper|
|250 g||Cabbage, hand-torned|
|3 stalk||Sausages, cut|
|2 tbsp||Rasa Sifu™ All In One Seasoning|
- Mix 1/3 cup of water with corn starch. Keep aside.
- Heat oil, stir-fry garlic and yellow onion until fragrant.
- Add black pepper and cabbage, stir well.
- Add the sausages, stir-fry until cooked.
- Add the corn starch mixture and mix well.
- Season with Rasa Sifu™.
- Ready to serve.
Product Used for the Recipe
Rasa Sifu® Recipes