Stir-fry Cabbage with Shimeiji Mushroom
Delicious and easy Stir-Fry Cabbage with Shimeiji Mushroom recipe. The combination of Cabbage and Mushrooms can provide a variety of menus for lunch or dinner. Everyone must love it.
|3 tbsp||Cooking oil|
|2 cloves||Garlic, sliced|
|250 g||Cabbage, sliced|
|150 g||Shimeiji mushroom|
|½ no||Tomato, rough cut|
|3 strings||Spring onion, 2-inch cut|
|2 tsp||Rasa Sifu™ All In One Seasoning|
- Heat oil and stir-fry garlic until fragrant.
- Add cabbage and shimeiji mushrooms, stir-fry.
- Add water and stir until cooked.
- Add tomatoes and spring onion.
- Season with Rasa Sifu™ and mix well.
- Ready to serve.
Product Used for the Recipe
Rasa Sifu® Recipes