Stir-Fry Mushroom With Sesame
Product Used for the Recipe
To watch the cooking video, please click
Stir-Fry Mushroom With Sesame is a dish with delicious aroma of fragrant sesame oil will certainly arouse your appetite! Let's try this easy recipe.
|2 tbsp||Cooking Oil|
|1 tsp||Ginger, minced|
|3 cloves||Garlic, minced|
|¼||Holland Onion, sliced|
|200 g||Shimeji Mushroom|
|1 tbsp||Oyster sauce|
|1 tbsp||Sesame oil|
|1 tsp||AJI-SHIO® Flavoured Pepper|
|1 stalk||Spring onion, sliced in 2 cm|
|2 tsp||Sesame seed, fry without oil|
- Heat the cooking oil, sauté ginger and garlic.
- Add in Holland onion and stir-fry for a while.
- Add in Shimeji mushroom and stir-fry until fragrant and soft.
- Pour in the oyster sauce and sesame oil.
- Add in the sugar and AJI-SHIO® Flavoured Pepper.
- Remove from heat, garnish with spring onion and sesame seed.
Avoid to overcook the Shimeji mushrooms because it will eliminate the sweetness and become over soft.