Sweet and Sour Chicken
Nutrition Value in 1 Serving
Various flavors in one dish, giving an appetizing complete taste.
|500 g||Chicken chop, cubed|
|Enough||Corn flour, coat the meat|
|1/2||Large onion, cut into wedges|
|1/4||Green capsicum, cut into cubes|
|1/4||Red capsicum, cut into cubes|
|1/8||Pineapple, cut into cubes|
|1/2||Cucumber, cut into cubes|
|1 small||Tomato, cut into cubes|
Ingredients A: marinate
|1/3 tsp||5-spice powder|
|1/8 tsp||Pepper powder|
|1/2 tsp||Sesame oil|
Ingredients B: sauce
|4 tbsp||Tomato sauce|
|1 tbsp||Sour plum sauce|
|1 tbsp||Chili sauce|
- Marinate chicken with ingredients (A) for 45 minutes.
- Coat the marinated chicken with corn flour, then deep-fry it. Dish out and put aside.
- Heat some oil in wok, sauté large onion, green capsicum, red capsicum, pineapple, cucumber and tomato.
- Add all ingredients (B) to cook the sauce, let it boil.
- Lastly, add the fried chicken and mix well. Serve hot.
With the application of AJI-NO-MOTO®, it is able to reduce about 16% of sodium while maintaining the same deliciousness of the dish.