Product Used for the Recipe
Nasi Tomato is a favorite dish of many because it is delicious and can be eaten with Ayam Masak Merah and Acar Jelatah. Let's try Nasi Tomato recipe is easy and delicious.
|4 cups||Basmathi rice grain|
|3 clove||Garlic, sliced|
|2 sticks||Green chili, halved|
|10 tbsp||Tomato puree|
|1 ½ packs||SERI-AJI® Chicken Fried Rice Seasoning 26g|
|½ cup||Evaporated milk|
|1 stalk||Spring onion, sliced|
|1 stalk||Coriander, sliced|
|2 tbsp||Fried onion|
Ingredients A: spices
|1 pieces||Dried bay leaves|
- Wash the rice grain and soaked for 1 hour, strain it.
- Heat the ghee, fry the spices (A) until fragrant.
- Add in shallot, garlic and green chili. Fry until golden.
- Add in tomato and tomato puree, mix well.
- Season with SERI-AJI® Chicken Fried Rice Seasoning 26g.
- Add in rice and mix well.
- Transfer the rice to rice cooker, pour in water and evaporated milk. Mix well.
- Let it cook.
- Sprinkle spring onion, coriander leaves and fried onion.
- Ready to serve.