Tuna Roti John
Product Used for the Recipe
To watch the cooking video, please click
A popular menu during Ramadan. Tuna Roti John recipe is easy to prepare. Suitable for breakfast or afternoon tea.
|100 g||Canned tuna flakes|
|2 tsp||AJI-SHIO® Flavoured Pepper|
|30 g||Onion, diced|
|1 stalk||Spring onion, diced|
|1||Red chili, chopped|
|3||Roti john Bun|
|Some||AJI-SHIO® Flavoured Pepper|
|150 g||Cabbage, shredded|
- Beat egg with mayonnaise until fluffy.
- Add in the rest of the ingredients (A). Mix well.
- Melt some butter in a pan, pour some of the egg mixture.
- Place bun on the egg mixture and let it cook. Flip over the bread and let it toast. Remove from pan.
- Add chili sauce and mayonnaise, top with AJI-SHIO® Flavoured Pepper.
- Arrange some cucumber, cabbage and tomato.
- Cover the bread, cut and ready to serve.