Vanilla Almond Cookies
Sweet and salty cookies with crisp bite and melt in mouth texture. Easy to make and rich with almond and vanilla taste.
|2 packets||Seri-Aji® Tepung Goreng Pisang 150g|
|200 g||Ground almond|
|80 g||Icing sugar|
|½ tsp||Baking soda|
|150 ml||Cooking oil|
- Preheat the oven to 170°C.
- Combine all ingredients together with Seri-Aji® Tepung Goreng Pisang 150g except for cooking oil in a bowl. Mix well.
- Add in cooking oil and knead until it forms into a smooth dough.
- Scoop 1 tbsp dough and roll into a ball. Gently flatten it between your palms and press a piece of almond lightly in the centre.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes at 170°C or until golden brown.
Do not over knead, it may cause your cookies texture to be hard. Cooking time depends on your heat distribution in your oven.
*This recipe produces 45 pcs cookies.
Product Used for the Recipe
Seri-Aji® Banana Fritter Flour