Caesar Salad With “AJI-SHIO” Dressing Sauce
Fresh romaine lettuce tossed with special recipe “AJI-SHIO” dressing sauce, topped with crispy croutons and grated parmesan. You can add in your other favourite ingredients to make your salad even more enjoyable and healthy at the same time.
Ingredients: AJI-SHIO dressing sauce
|2 cloves||Garlic, minced|
|2 pcs||Canned anchovy|
|2 tbsp||Lemon juice|
|1 tsp||Worcestershire sauce (L&P sauce)|
|¼ cup||Grated parmesan cheese|
|½ tsp||AJI-SHIO® Flavoured Black Pepper|
Ingredients A: ceasar salad
|3 no||Egg, large-sized|
|1 head||Romaine lettuce, large-sized and cut|
|1 tbsp||Grated parmesan cheese, for garnishing|
- In a bowl, add garlic, canned anchovy, lemon juice and worcestershire sauce. Mix well.
- Add the mayonnaise, parmesan cheese, AJI-SHIO® Flavoured Black Pepper and mix until well combined. Set aside.
- In a small pot, add water and boil eggs for 15 minutes. Take out and soaked for few minutes in cold water to stop carry-over cooking. Peel, cut into 4 and set aside.
- In a large bowl, put romaine lettuce and 4 tbsp AJI-SHIO dressing sauce. Toss well to coat the lettuce. Add in croutons and boiled egg.
- Sprinkle parmesan cheese on top and serve immediately.