Carbonara Spring Roll
Product Used for the Recipe
To watch the cooking video, please click
Combination of carbonara sauce and spring roll creates our new Malaysian favourite! Simple recipe with easy preparation.
|½||Yellow onion, diced|
|3 cloves||Garlic, minced|
|200 g||Minced chicken|
|80 g||Carrot, diced|
|4||Button mushroom, diced|
|2 tbsp||Wheat flour|
|1 cup||Fresh milk|
|2 tsp||AJI-SHIO® Flavoured Pepper|
|15 pieces||Spring roll skin|
|2 tbsp||Wheat flour, mix with some water|
- Melt the butter, saute the yellow onion and garlic until fragrant.
- Add in chicken, carrot and button mushroom, mix until half cooked.
- Add in wheat flour, mix well.
- Add in milk, simmer to thicken it.
- Season with AJI-SHIO® Flavoured Pepper and set aside to cool.
- Add 1 tbsp of filling on a piece of spring roll skin. Wrap and fold nicely and secure with wheat flour mixture as glue.
- Heat cooking oil and fry until golden brown. Ready to serve.