Cheesy Nested Egg
Watch The Cooking Video
Crispy yet cheesy pan-toast bread with egg at the center and top with aromatic AJI-SHIO® Flavoured Pepper. Convenient to make for packed breakfast or lunch box.
|1 slices||White bread|
|1 tsp||Unsalted butter|
|1 no||Egg, medium-sized|
|1 tbsp||Grated cheddar cheese|
|½ tsp||AJI-SHIO® Flavoured Pepper|
- Cut the centre of white bread using a round cutter or knife.
- Spread each side of the bread with butter
- Put the bread on a pan with medium heat, then crack egg at the centre of the bread. Cook until the egg is medium-well.
- Sprinkle grated cheddar cheese on top, close the pan with lid for a while then put on a plate.
- Sprinkle AJI-SHIO® Flavoured Pepper on bread.
- Best serve hot.
Product Used for the Recipe
AJI-SHIO® Flavoured Pepper Recipes