Product Used for the Recipe
To watch the cooking video, please click
|8 pieces||Bean curd sheet (8”×11”)|
|½ cup||Cooking oil|
|16 stick||Crab stick|
Ingredients A: filling
|600 g||Boneless chicken thigh, minced|
|220 g||Prawns, minced|
|100 g||Water chestnut, chopped|
|20 g||Dried shitake mushroom, soaked and chopped|
|10 g||Dried hard black fungus, soaked and chopped|
|100 g||Carrot, chopped|
|50 g||Dried small scallop, soaked and chopped|
|2 batang||Spring onion, thinly sliced|
|2 sudu besar||Wheat flour|
|1 ½ sudu besar||TUMIX® Chicken Stock|
|1 sudu keci||AJI-SHIO® Flavoured Pepper|
|1sudu besar||Soy sauce|
|2 sudu keci||Oyster sauce|
|½ sudu kecil||Sugar|
|½ sudu kecil||Salt|
|1 sudu kecil||Sesame oil|
- Mix all ingredients (A) until well combined.
- Scoop 2 ½ heaped tablespoon onto one bean curd sheet. Flatten it and place the crab stick.
- Roll in lengthwise halfway, fold the sides and roll to seal securely.
- Repeat step 2 & 3 with the rest of the bean curd sheet.
- Place the roll in steamer and steam for 10 minutes. Take it out, let it cool down.
- Heat the cooking oil, pan-fry the rolls until golden.
- Slice it slanting and ready to serve.
After the meat roll has been steamed, it can be kept frozen for later eating.