Product Used for the Recipe
To watch the cooking video, please click
|1 packet (500gm)||Spaghetti|
|50 g||Butter (for cooking)|
|4 cloves||Garlic (chopped)|
|1 can (430gm)||Tomato Paste|
|150 g||Mushroom (cut into half)|
|500 g||Chicken Breast (chopped)|
|1||Leek (cut into cube)|
|2||Tomato (cut into cube)|
|2 tablespoons||TUMIX® Chicken Stock|
|2 teaspoons||Parmesan Cheese|
|½ teaspoon||Oregano (optional)|
|½ teaspoon||Paprika (optional)|
- Bring water to a boil. Start cooking the spaghetti according to the package directions.
- Tips: Add in TUMIX® Chicken Stock (1 teaspoon) for better taste.
- Warm the pot and heat cooking with butter.
- Add in garlic, onion and tomato paste and sauté until fragrant.
- Pour in mushroom, chopped chicken breast and milk. Continue stirring.
- Add in vegetables, oregano and paprika.
- Add in TUMIX® Chicken Stock and parmesan cheese and cook the chicken breast until is tender.
- Serve it with spaghetti and sprinkle with parmesan cheese.