Stir-Fried Long Bean & Bean Curd with Egg
Product Used for the Recipe
To watch the cooking video, please click
|2 tbsp||Cooking oil|
|1||White bean curd, cut|
|2 cloves||Garlic, sliced|
|1||Red chili, sliced|
|350 g||Long bean, cut into 3 cm|
|2 tsp||Rasa Sifu™ All In One Seasoning|
- Heat cooking oil, fry bean curd until crispy. Set aside.
- With the same cooking oil, sauté shallot, garlic and red chili until fragrant.
- Add in long bean and mix well.
- Add in water and stir for a while.
- Season with Rasa Sifu™.
- Add in egg and mix well until the egg is cooked.
- Add in fried bean curd and mix well.
- Ready to serve.