Creamy Pumpkin Soup
This creamy and delicious soup is made from the balanced combination of pumpkin puree and creamy dairy. The dish is a simple preparation method of boiling, grinding and serving makes this soup one of the easiest soup dishes to prepare.
Nutrition Value in 1 Serving
|400 g||Yellow pumpkin, cubed|
|1/2 pc||Holland onion, cubed|
|8 cloves||Garlic, crushed|
|2 pcs||Bay leaf|
|3 tbsp||Cooking cream|
Ingredients B: roux
|70 g||Wheat flour|
- Melt butter over medium-low heat, once it melts, add in flour and whisk it through. Cook until the flour and butter combine completely, keep aside.
- In a soup pot, combine pumpkin, onion, garlic, bay leaf and water. Let it boil until the pumpkin soften.
- Take out the bay leaf, transfer soup into a blender or food processor, blend until smooth.
- Put back the soup into the pot, let it simmer and whisk in roux into the soup bit by bit until it well dissolve and become thick soup.
- Add in the cooking cream and season it. Ready to serve.
Tips: Serve with crouton or garlic bread for mouth full of enjoyment.
With the application of AJI-NO-MOTO®, it is able to reduce about 20% of sodium while maintaining the same deliciousness of the dish.