Deep Fried Wonton
Product Used for the Recipe
To watch the cooking video, please click
Deep Fried Wonton recipe is easy and simple, it can be an appetizer and are ideal for the whole family. Absolutely delicious!
|2 packets||Wonton wrappers|
|400gm||fresh shrimps (minced)|
|1 nos||Onion (finely chopped)|
|8 cloves||garlics (finely chopped)|
|½ stalk||medium-sized carrot (Peeled and finely grated)|
|10 gm||spring onions (chopped)|
|2 nos||Egg whites|
|2 ssp||oyster sauce|
|A pinch||table salt|
|Adequate||cooking oil (for frying)|
- Combine minced chicken, fresh shrimps, onion, garlics, carrot, spring onions with AJI-NO-MOTO®, white pepper, oyster sauce and salt in a glass bowl. Mix well.
- Marinate for ½- 45 minutes, covered.
- Put 1 tsp of mixture onto the wonton wrapper. Fold according to your own preference.
- Heat oil in a pan over medium heat.
- Fry the wonton until it become golden-brown.
- Remove from pan and drain.
- Serve warm with mayonnaise or cocktail sauce.