Dried Chillies With Anchovies Fried Rice
All-time favorite fried rice, as good as mom's cooking.
|4 tbsp||Cooking oil|
|5 strings||Dried chili, soaked in hot water, drained and finely pounded|
|150 g||Chicken breast meat, cut into cube|
|150 g||Long beans, cut into 2 cm|
|550 g||White rice|
|1 packet||Seri-Aji® Anchovy Flavour Fried Rice 26g|
- Heat oil and fry anchovies until crispy. Keep aside.
- In the same wok, stir-fry dried chili until fragrant.
- Add in chicken andMasukkan ayam dan kacang panjang, goreng sehingga masak.
- Push all ingredients in the wok aside, add in egg and stir-fry until almost cooked.
- Add rice and Seri-Aji® Anchovy Flavour Fried Rice 26g. Stir-fry until well-mixed.
- Sprinkle fried anchovies and ready to be served.
Product Used for the Recipe
Seri-Aji® Anchovy Flavour Fried Rice Recipes