Fried Pompret with Soy Sauce and Vinegar
Nutrition Value in 1 Serving
The combination of fried pompret with appetizing gravy is well-liked by kids, adults and elderly.
|5 tbsp||Small pomfret fish|
|1/2 tbsp||Turmeric powder|
|1 no||Onion, cut into rings|
|2 cloves||Garlic, sliced|
|1 inch||Ginger, shredded|
|1 no||Green chili, deseeded and cut into half|
Ingredient A: gravy
|1 tsp / 3.8 g||Sugar|
|1/3 tsp||Dark soy sauce|
|1 tsp||Light soy sauce|
- Mix well fish and turmeric powder.
- Heat cooking oil in wok to deep-fry the fish until crispy, drain.
- Arrange the fried fish in a plate.
- Heat 1 tbsp of cooking oil, sauté the onion, garlic, ginger and green chili until golden brown.
- Add in all ingredients (A), bring to boil.
- Pour the sauce over the fried fish and serve.
Tips: With the application of AJI-NO-MOTO®, it is able to reduce about 14% of sodium while maintaining the same deliciousness of the dish.