Stir-Fried Spinach with Anchovies
Stir-fried spinach with anchovy is a simple yet popular dish. Nutritious spinach is good for your whole family members.
Nutrition Value in 1 Serving
|1 ½ tbsp||Cooking Oil|
|1/2 no||Onion, sliced|
|2 clove||Garlic, sliced|
|3 tbsp||Anchovy, pounded lightly|
|300 g||Spinach, separate the leaves and stems|
|4 sliced||Carrot, shredded|
- Heat the oil, sauté onion, garlic and anchovy until golden brown. Retrieve half of them, and put aside to be used.
- Add the stems and carrot into the wok, stir well.
- Add in AJI-NO-MOTO®, salt and water.
- Add in the leaves, stir-fry until cooked.
- Then add in the other half of sautéed ingredient, serve hot.
With the application of AJI-NO-MOTO®, it is able to reduce about 13% of sodium while maintaining the same deliciousness of the dish.